We are continuing with online conference registration this year!
WCA will still be collecting payments, but all attendee information will continue to be done electronically.
Registration is now open! Please read the instructions below then click on the blue button below to register online.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact
John St. Louis
If you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact
Amy Brodhead or Sherry Govier
- Click on the blue "Register Now" button below to access the registration website
- Select the appropriate registration ticket (Member Registration, Non-Member Registration, Student Registration, etc).
- The conference t-shirt is back! We also have added the option to purchase a WCA coin. The registration site has all the details.
- Enter all information and click “submit”
- Payment: Please see information below.
- You will receive a confirmation email for your registration. See you in September!
- No registration cancellation refunds will be given after August 20th.
- The latest day to switch your registration with another person is August 20th.
If you are registering as a DOC employee & DOC is paying:
The DOC will only pay for the member rate ($110), so be sure that you have applied and paid for an ACA/WCA membership. Click here to do so! Your division's administrative staff will process your registration payment with everyone else's in the form of a check. Administrative staff should send an attendee list with payment of who is covered for that payment.
If you are registering & not a DOC employee or the DOC is not paying for your registration:
You may mail your check or contact Emily Bortz, WCA Treasurer, for other payment options. If you are paying for multiple attendees in one lump sum, please identify those attendees with your payment.
Please mail all checks to:
Wisconsin Correctional Association
PO Box 8671
Madison, WI 53708